Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Here we are reenacting the nativity story! Do you like that Mary rode in on a zebra?!
Tanner was very frightened of Santa. He was even ashamed of Santa that he took of his Santa hat! Santa had to bribe him with a candy cane!
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! We sure did! We spent Christmas Eve with Wade's family. We always enjoy their traditions, especially Christmas Eve dinner, a big 'ol fatty steak, potato, and shrimp dinner! YUM! The steak literally took up my entire plate! We also enjoyed Santa visiting us and the reenacting of the nativity! I love this time of year where we can remember the birth of our Savior and the time we get to spend with our families!

On Christmas day we traveled to Arizona to spend time with my family! We were hoping for nice weather, but that didn't happen! I will post pictures from Arizona latter.

No comments: