Friday, February 21, 2014

Diners, Drives-in, & Dives

Well we finally went to Brewburgers which was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives and it was quite scrumptious!
Here's mine, the inside out burger stuffed with bacon & cheese in the middle. YUM! I think my burgers keep getting bigger & bigger (along with my waist-line)!
Wade's Big Red, 1 lb of meet, 1/4 lb of cheese all served on a pretty hardy piece (loaf) of bread. Wade finished it with ease, but thought the bread was pretty challenging. He's feeling pretty confident about the Stellanator!
Our friends got the blue jay burger, (portabella mushrooms & gorgonzola cheese) which was also quite yummy and the cheesy sacramento (in the photo above). I saw that one on the show & was tempted to get it, but I didn't think I could handle all that cheese.
I love all the hamburger combination they have. I think I will start experiences more with burgers at home.
I'm definitely loving the burgers here in Omaha. I've never been asked before how I like my burgers cooked until we got here. I always assumed burgers (ground beef) needed to be cooked all the way (well done), but I guess not.
Well that's it for our burger challenges for a while due to the ever expanding waste-lines & ever decreasing poor college school budget!

1 comment:

Diana Dye said...

Oh my, I have never seen a burger so big. I am so proud of Wade for even trying it.