Sunday, July 10, 2011

Updating in progress...

I am really, really bad at updating, some say I am a binge blogger. It's true, I haven't blogged in 6 months and I feel the urged to overwhelm myself with updating a quick blurb from the last 6 months instead of starting again now. I also keep going through the mind battle if I should just delete my blog, but I feel inspired by reading other blogs and it may help me to be a better picture taker.

So here goes....
A glimpse from the past 6 months.
Starting with January!

Family fun at Trafalga.
Tanner actually was the only family member to get a hole in one! It was so fun to watch him golf. He would usually hit the ball from the start and then pick it up from where ever it landed and place it next to the hole. What a smart kid!


The fun part about his age! We don't have to pay for the racing games yet! He enjoys just sitting on it!

Okay, this one we paid for! With two boys that love basketball, you can't resist!

With the cold winters, we spent many days at the Bean Museum!


Tanner was absolutely scared of each reptile! I don't blame him, but he is even scared of the fake ones too!
Tanner making homemade pizza!

This year Tanner was involved in a preschool group in our ward. We each took turns teaching it. This was a field trip we took to the fire station! It took Tanner a while to build up the courage to want to go near the fire truck!



3 comments:

The Cluff's said...

Did you do joy school? I am trying to get a group together in my ward. Its a little difficult because alot of moms are sending their kids to an actual preschool that a lady from our ward runs out of her home. Tanner is a cutie pie. That is so great you do such fun things with him and he gets to experience so much :)

Diana Dye said...

We never pay for the arcade games either. And I've got Sarah convinced that only the computers at the library have kid games. Tanner is so stinkin cute. I'm sad you guys are leaving us, especially since we didn't hang out as mich we should have.

Susan said...

Good to see an update! I think the older Tanner gets, the more he looks like Wade!